Who is who in a distributed Digital Workplace?
Finding experts in a timely manner has always been one of the most poignant issues within organizations. But also a huge business opportunity. With the emergence of social, digital tools, understanding who knows whom / what has perhaps become even more challenging, yet more impactful. And now that we are all working distributedly, things have become somewhat more complex? Or have they? Do * you * know where your experts are? Come and join us on this rather interactive session with Luis Suarez where you will be able to learn:
- How to find experts in a timely manner using digital tools.
- How to expose expertise to avoid not having to reinvent the wheel.
- How to make more visible different skills and expertise without becoming a burden on the experts themselves.
- Learn different business practices to showcase your own expertise.
- Identify networks of experts within an organization to tap into through the magic of folksonomies.
All in all, an exciting network meeting that gives you a lot of sparring and inspiration for your work with Enterprise Search and competency search.